Today, Virat Kohli is one of the fittest and finest cricketers of India. Virat Kohli pays great attention to his health and diet. It is because he knows very well that fitness is a vital aspect of a sportsperson’s life.
Today, everyone knows and loves Virat Kohli, irrespective of whether he or she likes cricket or not. And among all the cricketers, Virat Kohli enjoys a quite high fan following. Most of his fans are females, who admire his charm and appearance.
But nothing comes so easy in this world, and Virat too has worked very hard to succeed and earn all this success and fame.
Virat Kohli Workout Routine
- Today, working out on a regular basis is a priority in Virat Kohli’s life.
- In a week, he works out for 5 days in the gym and rests for 2 days.
- His work out is a simple one which includes basic exercises. It provides him fitness. His main focus is always on his leg muscles.
- First, he warms up which involves running, sprinting and a few cardio workouts.
- In fact, the warm-up is very essential since it provides us the strength and stamina to succeed in the rest of the exercise regimen more strongly and proficiently.
- Since Virat Kohli is a cricketer, he concentrates more on the strength of his lower body as compared to his upper body. It is because leg strength is essential for running between the wickets and for fielding.
- His main exercise involves weight lifting, squats (around 100 in a set) and cardio workout.
Four simple words, i.e., eat, sleep, train, and repeat, describe Virat Kohli’s life completely.
Diet Plan of Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is his mamma’s boy, as we all are aware of through his interviews. He loves a fresh, home-cooked meal made by his mother very much. Virat Kohli does not reduce his diet as he is very fond of food. When someone consumes homemade food, they do not need to restrict themselves. Instead, the junk needs to be cut down on.
- His meals are protein-rich which is needed for body strength during the workout and in the field.
- Pulses and eggs make his daily protein meals.
- Before the gym, he takes a protein shake. Salmon, sushi and lamb chops are his favourite protein foods.
He also drinks lots of water which keeps him hydrated and makes his immune system strong. Between his meals, he consumes salad and fresh fruits. Except for junk, he does not cut down much on food.
He avoids fried and junk food as much as possible, but it is alright to have a cheat meal once in a while. No smoking and controlled drinking are the tips from Virat Kohli himself. These are the things that will not let you move ahead in the direction of your goals. All you need to do is just eat healthily and work out on a regular basis and, this way, maintain a healthy lifestyle.